Wednesday 30 December 2015























                                                                              


    Short Interview

       About me         

Bio
I grew up in Derbyshire UK where I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour in July 1992.
I felt the call of the Lord to the music ministry whilst attending bible school.
I enjoy praise and worship, writing and co-writing songs with family and friends.
Music is a powerful way to preach the gospel and share the love of Jesus.
I'm currently Recording an Album at the 3 Chronicles Studio Wembley London
just finished the EP-(You're Real) 
I hope to finish the rest of the album before end of spring 2018


Lorna Green








 Lead Vocals: Lorna Green


Backing Vocals: Hayden S Alleyne and Lorna Green-
(Praise Thy Name)



Record Artist: Shane Brown-
(You're Real)



Produced by: Stuart Green 3 Chronicles Studio



Guitar: Record Artist -Floyd Paris-(Praise Thy Name)
Your Real Remix- KnE Production Team

Vocal Arrangements: Gary Dixon-(praise Thy Name)

Flute: Stephen Green-(Praise Thy Name)



Graphic Design: Stephen Green



Executive Producer: Lorna Green



Songs written by Lorna Green and Stuart Green

Music Arrangement: Stuart Green


Photography: Joel Buckland

You're Real-EP

To Purchase EP Click Link

________________________________________




Praise Thy Name

   









No comments:

Post a Comment

Praise Thy Name http://g1pastures.com Reverbnation Press ...